2. The object can be a large object, eg say something whose picture you are taking. But as explained above its not the energy of the object (or momentum) which is directly coming into the problem. That would be an added degree of concern if the object is moving with certain velocity, a reason why pictures are blurred. Because motion of objects introduces additional energy-time-momentum-position variables and their corresponding uncertainties. For the argument of the above problem one can imagine the large sized object, lets say a bird, is standing still on a tree while its picture is being taken. In that case if the wavelength of the light [few 100 nano meters = 1/10th of a micrometer] is used (eg in a digital-camera) the corresponding accuracy of the light will be less than micrometers. You can take a very sharp picture of the bird, which is lets say 6 inch long. But when you zoom in to a large degree, the inaccuracies will show up. [in this case how to see a micrometer level image? Is a computer sufficient to show us the uncertain edges of the pixels?] If the wavelength (here visible light) is so small, evidently by de-Broglie relationship, momentum or energy of such light is very large. But its not as large to disturb the feelings of the bird. The bird doesn’t have a problem with visible light, and such energy does not disturb its position or energy or any thing so to say. So while Quantum Mechanics is valid, we are accustomed to say this is a classical mechanics situation. To say QM is invalid is incorrect. To say QM is understood to be valid is a knowledgeable position. More…
Just this morning I was getting off from my auto, while coming to work (like I have any !), and trying to cross a zebra-walk.
If its a zebra-walk, it tells the vehicle drivers, that there is a zebra crossing the street so they shall stop, slow down, yield the avatar of Vishnu. [Vishnu=sun-theory=the great vitality=zebra]
Humor doesn’t always work. Which is why there should be governance.
The pedestrians in Indian Metros are even worse than Zebra, it seems.
Just 3 meters of zebra and a quick man like me, needed 15 minutes, literally, to cross over.
Why? because the great circle has traffic coming continuously from 4 directions, simultaneously, and there are no stop signs. They move at very high speed especially at the crossings and intersections More…
What I will try to do is to keep on spending some time on mdashf (now I can see, at-most 2 hours a day is also not too strictly possible by any means, in addition to how you won’t be capable of even gathering to sit along and write, that too gather some focus to correct and enhance content quality. There would also be a lot of commutation and assignments to be completed by me. Life gets exciting, competitive and demanding, so lets give it a chance)
One of the things you might have noticed, is I am trying to learn some new language and stuff. This will go on as and when I get free time and the impending conditions of my assignments and employment.
So all in all, dear readers, do read anything you like, pass it on, discuss if anything is liked by you or share among others, comments of agreement and disagreement are fine but not strictly going to attract much time, as I said, not much time would be available around in here. But I will try.
Lot and lot and lot of things to be taken into streamline. If not, thats fine too, this years resolution has been, study, write and think. There are other wishes, if they turn out to be horses, will keep you posted according to their consequential values. More…
1. You can pick up a beer in any bar in town
2. You can have more than one beer any night and not feel guilty about it
3. A beer won’t get upset if you come with beer in breath
4. A beer will never complaint about your beer belly
5. A beer won’t get jealous if you bring other beer home
6. You don’t have to wine and dine a beer
7. A beer won’t wreck things if you come home late after 2 am.
8. A beer won’t ever expect you to buy flowers
9. You don’t have to wear your socks off with beer
Mrs GANDHI is asked; When did India get Independence ?, She replied “1947″ and passed.
Advani is asked; How many people died during the independence struggle?
He gets nervous. Yama asked him to choose from 3 options: 100,000 or 200,000 or 300,000.
Advani catches it and says 200,000 and passes.
It’s Laloo’s turn now.
Yama asks him to give the Name and Address of each of the 200, 000 who died in the struggle.
Laloo accepts defeat and agrees to go to HELL. (thats also how he ended up in Fodder Hell Tihar?, he agreed after 15 years)
Moral of the story: IF YOUR MANAGEMENT HAS DECIDED TO SCREW YOU, THERE IS NO ESCAPE.
My morale is instead “go all bars freed from, if you are to deal with Authority, if you have decided so, they do evil as they are fearful, shun fear if you want to leave a prosperous and peaceful life”. Its an interesting read. Redemptive. Redeem yourself. Diminish your goals to that of a quantum, hardly understood, powerful and yet trapped in a 3-D of reality of obstruction. The quantum might just escape anyway. Quantum Tunneling. You can escape the trap of evil of authority. Yamraj is evil? Perhaps the office bearer of “evil elaborate”.
Sean has this lucidly written this article on our existential moorings .. “Why we move towards Future differently from Past eg is Thermodynamics and Arrow of Time”. What I picked up is though, two interesting cognates of Greek with Sanskrit.
Telos is Greek for End. Well it is so for Sanskrit, (hence ILS, almost all Indian Language System you can bet); See t is almost always tied to s, eg store, starvation. Its one syllable unit. (transliteration locked or locked by alphabet occurrence, origin) So you can add the s. (phonetic also means you can eg say selos, telos etc) stelos. l is a y or j etc, a softer rendering which makes the l not so perceptible any more. Actually l/j alternation is very prominent (as are m/b and p/e etc) so seyas (or any closer phonetics) Thats nothing but Indi: shesh = end.
Also its worthwhile to mention that the Odia: sari (sariba, sarijiba) originates here, because l/r (Japanese Language always renders the l into r) In the end, sari is closer to sura, sur, surya etc (solar = sol + sor, emphasized by double or synonims and taking s common, it means sun)
[just like Gel <> Tel = Oil, Gelman is thus telman or oil Jews, India had them, Bene Israelis, but the primary meaning is sun; suleman, suyan etc]
arche is Greek for Begin. Well why not? Sanskrit is Adya (acha) [this is teh origin of the neutral meaning of arjya = early, adya all are phonetic variation of each other, in fact ardhanariswara is arjyanariswara = male+female+divinity not 1/2 female divinity, also its this arche, adya arjya which becomes aaga(w) Odia for early, first, top, begin.]
Thats the spirit of sanskrit as we have been told, sama+kruta = refined/analyzed from equal consideration of many language tracts.