Interviewer: So where did you work last?
Me: Sir previously I have been working at FB for many years.
Interviewer: wow tell us more.
1. I worked in the capacity of “status update manager” for my personal FB account.
2. I interacted with an international client base with occasional rave reviews.
3. I could bring people under one umbrella when signing up for “safe during disasters” messages, while there was no perceived dangers in the first place.
4. I was responsible for providing first hand information to our client base (read unnecessary tagging).
5. I was also heralded as a pioneer in terms of motivational speeches made to the needy. (read unnecessary bragging about how I unfriend people who would not even have read my post)
Interviewer: Expect to hear from us within a week. (That our vacancy has been abolished)